Re: Too difficult to tell
In reply to Aberaeron, 7 months ago

Aberaeron wrote:

mujana wrote:

Aberaeron wrote:

mujana wrote:

Limburger wrote:

I'll kick off with France.

When I am in France I feel at home. That country got it all.

The people, the landscapes, the food, the culture (and differences), the history.

If you want history look no further France has it all.

-- hide signature --

Cheers Mike

As the previous poster noticed...depends on what you want to do...

Two of my favorites are China and Indonesia.

What do you do there that can't be done elsewhere?

I like Italy. People more friendly than the French on the whole.

Can't beat the UK though. No snakes or poisonous spiders. No earthquakes to speak of. Lots of regional differences. History. English spoken mostly but with regional differences again.

Easy....

Impossible to travel with Chinese or Indonesians in their own country except for China and Indonesia.

I'm interested in people / many different and very interesting cultures inside one country / regional differences are great / combination of landscapes that cannot be found elsewhere on our planet....above many things: very,very warm and friendly people!

I agree that UK is hard to beat in Europe though...a LOT better than France (where most people seem to go). And yes, Italy is better than France (in my opinion ofcourse).

Vietnam is probably an interesting place too.

Here's where I live. Always glad to get home.

Vietnam certainly is an interesting place, but less so than China or Indonesia. (at least to me it is).

mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow