GeorgianBay1939
Senior MemberPosts: 2,558Gear list
Like?
Re: Seeing Double & other stories
In reply to yyr, 8 months ago

yyr wrote:

My favourite this week...

Accountant being tailed by his brother?

I did all the shots in this post at the Tate last Sunday, inside and outside. I only took abou 8/10 photos of people but when I put them up on the computer I was struck by the degree to which the images were composed around strong geometrical elements. It was unconscious and interesting to realise.

I am not surprised.  I suspect that you are an architect in hiding.  When you sense the geometry of a situation you capture it.   Always very well!

This is a humdinger.  You immediately got my eyes glued onto that shoe, then up to her face, repeatedly.   Then I saw the partially obstructed figure on the right.  Then I soooooooo wanted to step a pace to the left.

Did you put that fuzzy right border in there on purpose?  It really does push a lot of attention to the lady looking at her shoe.

I tried scrolling to the left of the ear and like your treatment better!

t

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------
"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen." - Minor White

GeorgianBay1939's gear list:GeorgianBay1939's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow