Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KingSpence
Regular MemberPosts: 165
Like?
My Nikon Repair Story
3 months ago

I was hesitant to send in my D600 and lenses due to all the horror stories I've heard about extra charges and very long repair times. I live 15 minutes from the Los Angeles Nikon center and I took my D600 in last Friday. I wasn't expecting to get it back within a month. That next Monday I figured I'd also bring in a few lenses for auto focus checkup and cleaning since I wouldn't have my camera for a while. I never mentioned anything about needing my gear back in a rush.

Needless to say, all of my gear was ready by that next Thursday! Nikon replaced my shutter, cleaned the low pass filter and a ton of other stuff on my D600 within 5 business days. Similarly I got my lenses back with replaced front elements, zoom rings, and autofocus improvements. I was pretty shocked at how fast it was all repaired. I didn't have a single issue with these guys. Super easy to talk to and friendly. Maybe Nikon repair was worse in the past but I've had a near perfect experience with these guys in Los Angeles.

Has anyone had similar experiences? This can't be a one off thing.

Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow