Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
santiclaws
Contributing MemberPosts: 730
Like?
A word of caution on A6000 sold on ebay by BuyDig and Beach Camera
8 months ago

A couple of U.S. retailers are advertising the a6000 on ebay - BuyDig and Beach Camera. They have the kit with a 32GB SD card, bag, etc. for the price of a body only. Both stores seem to be the same company operating out of Edison, NJ. I've bought from both in the past with no problems so I was thinking of canceling my Adorama pre-order which I won't get until the week after next at best and ordering on ebay to get the camera faster. The ebay arrival estimate is April 24 for me.

I looked on the BuyDig site and noticed that it says the a6000 is a pre-order, with shipping in late April. I called, and was told by a salesman that they will not get their shipment until sometime in May. The ebay auction makes no mention of the camera being a pre-order.

So if you're tempted, be aware that you will not be getting your camera very quickly.

Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow