Thom finally resurfaces, with comments sure to be controversial, at least here ...

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
photoreddi
Senior MemberPosts: 4,652
Like?
Re: Thom finally resurfaces, with comments sure to be controversial, at least here ...
In reply to XPro10, 8 months ago

XPro10 wrote:

Thom is wrong, it is Megapixel counts, and sensor size that need to improve. Don't you read the forums? We all need a FF Fuji and more MP!

I don't care about BIF, and even the XE1 is fast enough for me most of the time. Usually if I miss focus it is user error. But I agree with what he said. Faster is always better. So yeah, keep working on AF speed and DR. IQ is there already. Shooting at ISO 6400 is cool. I can see myself upgrading only after 3 or 4 generations if I want without losing much. The next Xpro (if it is apsc, I'm not switching platforms) might even last longer than I will.

I kinda agree. I don't really need an improved X-A1, although n fast high res. EVF would be nice. I'd much rather have an X-A1 in a smaller, more pocketable P&S size body. Something like Nikon's Coolpix A or Ricoh's GR, but with the ability to mount a couple of really nice, very small lenses like Fuji's 27mm. Camera body in a shirt pocket, 3 or 4 little lenses attached to a bandolier!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow