Selling my D90 and gear, OM-D EM5 or GX7?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mid-Town_Guy
Regular MemberPosts: 286Gear list
Like?
Selling my D90 and gear, OM-D EM5 or GX7?
3 months ago

Hello All,

Im in the middle of selling my Nikon APS-C gear and looking to get into M43 system.

I have had a look at both the EM5 & the GX7. Both feel and operate great... have also tried a variety of lenses (only in the store though) on both.

What is thought of as a better camera... I shoot lots of different things, but mostly landscapes, street (urban stuff) and portraits... some close up / macro too...

Suggetions on some lenes too? unfortunetly, I will only have about $1800 Canadian and the camera/kit eats up most of it.

currently (and used to) shooting with a D90, 35mm 1.8, 17-55 2.8, 50mm f2, sb-600..

Thanks, and excited!!! seems like a good move, as I seem to leave the old d90 at home due to kit size.... and btw, wow these two cams are very cool, loaded with features I didnt even know existed...

Mid-Town_Guy's gear list:Mid-Town_Guy's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D90 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow