First use of my new X2

Started Apr 17, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Lyle From Canada Senior Member • Posts: 1,509
First use of my new X2

Bought an X2 a while back and am finally getting around to using it now. I had to send it in to get the sensor cleaned and am still trying to get comfortable with it. Coming from the fuji x100 I miss a few features, like the exposure comp wheel, the extra stop, better screen, viewfinder and the ability to set a minimum shutter speed of of 1/125. Other than that LOL, I love the IQ. Files are really rich and just make me want to look at them. I cant explain it really, they just have a very appealing look to my eyes in comparison to the fuji files, which I love as well. Its when I see them side by side I really see the difference.

A series of my son and his uncle playing the wii

Thanks for looking, I am looking forward to shooting more with this camera.

Lyle

-- hide signature --

Fuji x-pro1 with 14, 18, 23, 35, 60, 55-200, fuji x100s and WA adapter, fuji x10

Lyle From Canada's gear list:Lyle From Canada's gear list
Ricoh GR Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 Olympus 14-150 F4-5.6 II
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica X2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow