Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Simon1983
Junior MemberPosts: 28Gear list
Like?
First Post: samples from my FZ200
3 months ago

Hi everyone, I'm a long time reader of this website and these forums and finally decided to join up.

Just before Christmas 2013 I thought I'd upgrade my camera (a Panasonic TZ18) and bought a Canon SX50. I didn't have much luck with it unfortunately, I just couldn't get to grips with it and didn't find the picture quality as good as I'd expected so I sent it back and decided to go for my 2nd choice which was the FZ200.

I'm glad I did because as soon as I switched it on I found the menus etc. much more familiar and very similar to my old TZ18. Since then I've been playing around with it a lot and over the last few days managed to get time to take a lot of photos. Below are some which show the range of subjects I like to take - I hope they quality is OK as I reduced the file size a lot in order to post them on here.

Hope you like them and hope to chat to you in some other threads.

Simon

Simon1983's gear list:Simon1983's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS8 (Lumix DMC-TZ18)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow