Panasonic G7 speculation

Started Feb 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Kim Letkeman
Forum ProPosts: 32,363Gear list
Like?
Re: Cutting the G3 series asnd continuing the GH3…
In reply to John Buechler, 3 months ago

John Buechler wrote:

I agree 100%!! The G- series has always been my favorite (except for the GH2). They offer an affordable solution. John

Yup ... the G5 was incredible ... I already regret selling it ... duh ...

But, the G6 is reasonably priced and an excellent camera overall, I just wish they'd pony up with the G7 and the GX7 sensor.

Unlike some others, I fully believe that the GX7 and G7 can coexist. They just need to drop the price 100 bucks for the GX7 and bump the price 100 bucks for the G7 to achieve parity ... then people can simply choose based on ergonomics. Seems so dang obvious that it boggles the mind that it has not already happened ...

I've been tempted by the GH3, but it costs 50 percent more and does not have focus peaking ... and it is pretty big, which makes it harder for me to cart around when I travel. A frustrating choice, which of course is the norm for Panny ...

-- hide signature --
 Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow