Stupid things you do with your camera.

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
neil holmes
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,204
Like?
the opposite
In reply to Lumixdude, 6 months ago

Lumixdude wrote:

I just went out shooting today and realised I wasted 2 hours worth of shooting with my shots in ISO1600.

So what's your story?

Got a rare photo pass to a all day live music festival and happily shooting away at ISO 200 and 400, had the run of the place...shooting everywhere (except the photo pit oddly), came the night and headliners Grinspoon would not let me on stage like the rest but I was having such fun anyway I forgot to up the ISO for the night session.....never occurred to me at all.....when I got home and they are all noisy and/or blurred it dawned on me!

Odd thing is that Grinspoon ended up using one of those photos as the entrance shot to their photo galleries and on their news page for months until they took a break and took down their site for a while.

On a regular basis, if I want to go shoot birds, if I take the right lenses, I never see any....if I am doing something else, they will pose and buzz me at will! (I should always have at least one bird friendly lens with me).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow