NEX 7 vs A6000

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Dsnoir
Regular MemberPosts: 282Gear list
Like?
Re: NEX 7 vs A6000
In reply to mike geier, 3 months ago

I cannot understand why nobody has commented on the effects a lens has on a camera bodies ability to produce an excellent image - surely the most important element in the equation, other than the photographers ability.

The other thing that I cannot understand is why as a photographer, you would invest in a quality body, expensive lens and then the time and effort in taking an image, only to hand it over to a software engineer to produce the final product, a JPEG,if you really care about quality you should shoot in RAW and then use your own ability to produce the image.

I am inclined to think that a good point and shoot would suffice, if all you are going to do is produce holiday snaps, or endless test

Interesting that the OP does not enclose any of these rubbish A6000 images nor any great NEX 7 shots

Dsnoir's gear list:Dsnoir's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony SLT-A99 Sony a6000 Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow