ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dervast
Contributing MemberPosts: 680
Like?
This is a challenge for all of you!
6 months ago

Dear all,

I am looking for a compact body with a compact lens combo that would easily fit on a medium size jacket pocket. The default kit lenses of such system like EPL3 look too large to have with me constantly on that pocket.

There is a very two strict restrictions

1. Body and lens (compact prime of any focal length) should not cost second hand more than 250us dollars

2. image quality sensor should be better than the Nikon J1. You can have a look on dxomarks for the comparisons.

Motivation for this:

I can find the J1 with two lenses the kit zoom lens and a prime for around 250us dollars but many people complain that I can get a micro four third system with that money.  I can not really see this happening as the lenses of micro four third systems cost a fortune. The reason I did not buy J1 is that I find the interface to be really bad, as the image quality to my eyes look to be much better than the cheap second hand micro four third systems, EPM1,EPL3,GF3. This is of course my take but please feel free to judge me back.

I would like to thank everyone taking part in this discussion.

Regards

Alex

Nikon 1 J1 Olympus PEN E-PL3 Olympus PEN E-PM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow