Stupid things you do with your camera.

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Aaron801
Contributing MemberPosts: 772Gear list
Like?
Re: Stupid things you do with your camera.
In reply to Lumixdude, 7 months ago

Lumixdude wrote:

I just went out shooting today and realised I wasted 2 hours worth of shooting with my shots in ISO1600.

So what's your story?

Damn... I'd look at the images really close and you might find that depending on how well your camera does high ASA and what kinds of images they are... as well as your skills in post processing, that you can get some really nice, very usable images out of that.

I just did some shooting with my camera inadvertently set to a square format. I hate that my camera (a gh2) doesn't show the aspect ration as your shooting (or at least I haven't figured out how). I actually like the square format, I just like to crop in post processing when I'm going for that... Fortunately it wasn't with shots that I care too much about.

It really is too easy (at least for me) to inadvertently change things with those small buttons and very deep menus that these digital cameras all seem to have.

Aaron801's gear list:Aaron801's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH Mega OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow