Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dancebert
Forum MemberPosts: 68Gear list
Like?
Display in Cannon's Bangkok Store
8 months ago

There were 4 more steps, each with a single camera, to the left of this photo.  All cameras had a name card with some technical specs and a price, except the M. The 2 Ms weren't even on the same step. No other camera, including the DSLRs on the other side of stepped display, lacked a name card.  I can hear Rodney Dangerfield saying 'no respect'

OTOH, there was a pile of kit boxes at the lowest prices I've seen in country, 13% below the slashed prices which first appeared in Sept last year. My friend joked they put all the remaining kits in Thailand in a single pile because then they're easier to burn.

In fairness to Canon, I'm not sure if this is an 'official' store. It is the largest Canon store (as in the only cameras and lenses sold are Canon) in Bangkok

-- hide signature --

The best camera is the one you're carrying.
My best album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98341917@N08/sets/72157634470548031/

Dancebert's gear list:Dancebert's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS M Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow