Stupid things you do with your camera.

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Dareshooter
Senior MemberPosts: 1,119
Like?
Re: Stupid things I did with my Nikon FE 35mm film camera.
In reply to Photofunster, 5 months ago

Photofunster wrote:

I was attending a funeral reception, after the main event, and had been taking pictures of the various family members when the camera battery died on my FE & consequently locked up with the shutter open. Instead of putting it in manual mode, I opened the back... Even in very dim light, not a wise move, if you want to save any of the photos near that section of film. What a waste, I could have just stayed home, but mourned in private?

Chas

-- hide signature --

D800, AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR, B+W Clear MRC 77mm, AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR, Sigma DG UV 77mm,
SB-910, WG-AS3, ME-1, Lexar Professional 600x 64GB SDXC UHS-I 90MB/s*, 400x 32GB SDHC UHS-l 60MB/s*
Vanguard ALTA PRO 263AT, GH-300T, SBH-250, SBH-100, PH-22,
Lowepro S&F Deluxe Technical Belt and Harness~Pouch 60 AW 50 AW & 10, S&F Toploader 70 AW, LC 11x26cm
FE, NIKKOR 2-20mm f/1.8, OPTEX UV 52mm, Viivitar Zoom 285,
Kodacolor VR 1000 CF 135-24 EXP DX 35mm, rePLAY XD 1080P

Your camera battery died at a funeral, I'm guessing there was no pun intended there ?

Mind you that reminds me of an occasion when a person won a box of multigrade paper in a camera club meeting. She then took the paper out of the box to see what it looked like !

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow