Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dennis2
Regular MemberPosts: 202
Like?
Concerned neighbors asked me if I was taking photos
8 months ago

shoosh... I have inadvertently alerted the neighbors by taking pictures of the snow on the street, and they thought I was taking pictuers of their house.

They asked me if I was taking photos of their house and that *something something*, "you know", and ... something else....  I don't recall what they said exactly and the wind muffled some of our their conversation to me, so I am not entirely sure what they were referring to.  Just know that they wanted to know what's going on and were concerned and perhaps threatened.

But I said that I was taking photos of the snow on the street, because Michigan's weather suddendly gave us lots of snow that layed over green grass.  So they seemed to relax and back off and wished me happy easter.  I thought of coming up to them and talking more in hopes of putting them more at ease but figured teh conversation was over after the "easter" wish, and just left.

Maybe I need to be a tad more careful when taking photos of stuff. .. but then I don't want to feel like I am sneaking around either.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow