Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ray Sachs
Senior MemberPosts: 9,439Gear list
Like?
G1X mkII raw?
8 months ago

A quick question I think I know the answer to - is there any raw support from any of the 3rd party raw processors for the G1X ii yet? I'm supposing not based on what I've seen here and been able to determine for myself.

If not, has anyone found any workaround like using a DNG conversion or something? I sometimes use an exif changing trick to make Lightroom think it's a previous generation (like Fuji XE2 used to process XT1 files before there was support) but with as many changes as there are between the G1X and G1X ii cameras (12mp vs 14, multi aspect ratio, different zoom range, etc...), I don't think that would be a good idea here...

Do any of the smaller processors like Photo Ninja, Irident Developer, etc, handle the raw files if Lightroom and Aperture don't?

Thanks for any information...

-Ray
--------------------------------------
We judge photographers by the photographs we see. We judge cameras by the photographs we miss - Haim Zamir
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/

Canon PowerShot G1 X II Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow