Pentax 645Z Q&A with Ricoh Imaging

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
JeffAHayes
Senior MemberPosts: 1,968Gear list
Like?
Re: Pentax 645Z Q&A with Ricoh Imaging
In reply to JohnCPentax, 8 months ago

JohnCPentax wrote:

The 645Z used the same focus sensor at the K-3, so it is true that it is covering a smaller area of the frame. However, this still gives us an advantage over competitive medium format cameras.

-- hide signature --

John C.

Now HERE'S an advertising campaign Ricoh should use for both the 645Z AND the K-3...

"We started with this... (vrrrooooom! vroooommmmm!!! sound, and then all sorts of snazzy things happen with a K-3 as they continue...) "The pinnacle of cameras in the APS-C market, the Pentax K-3... And we built upon that to create THIS! (HUGE UNVEILING of a camera that looks as big as a truck on the screen)... "The Pentax 645Z... the most advanced, highest-quality medium format digital camera available in the market today!"

Ricoh... imagine. change.

Ummmmmmmm, did I ever tell any of you folks I have some professional copy writing experience in my past?

John, if Ricoh wants to use my words/idea, I'm willing to accept a token payment (or free lens/camera)

Jeff

-- hide signature --

A word is worth 1/1000th of a picture... Maybe that's why I use so many words!

JeffAHayes's gear list:JeffAHayes's gear list
Pentax WG-3 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-30 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow