Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jim T
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,221Gear list
Like?
Odd exposure problem with m4/3
3 months ago

With all of my m4/3 cameras I occasionally get strange exposures when using the Olympus FL50R. The exposures don't look just over exposed they have this weird tone that happens on only some of the images taken in sequence. Attached are two samples taken with my GH3 using the Olympus 12-50 lens. I took 6 shots of this group last night before their concert at our church and all but one of them were messed up. As I indicated all were taken in sequence with no changes to camera or flash settings. Any idea why this happens. I shot with RAW and jpg and while the RAW images can be tweaked, the final jpg images are not as good as the one unaffected image right out of the camera. This has happened mostly with my GH1, GH3.

The first image is cropped and resized but the messed up image is unchanged from OOC jpg (RAW looks the same).

Jim T's gear list:Jim T's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX10 Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Olympus PEN E-PL2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +11 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow