What mirrorless body to get for your manual focus lenses?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sebdanan
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
What mirrorless body to get for your manual focus lenses?
8 months ago

Hello all,

I'm opening this thread so we can debate and share on a simple question: what mirrorless camera do you prefer to use your manual focus lenses on?

You might have guessed I haven't seriously made the jump to digital yet, though I do get a lot of fun out of my little Pentax Q. But when my stack of cheap Fujicolor gets down to one or two rolls, it will be time to get on the look out for a nicely featured digital body.

Are there any manual focus aficionados like me out there? What do you screw your old glass to?

I'm asking irrespective of the lenses I've got and the kind of photography I'm into. It's not about what I'm looking for but about your experience. And it's not so much about the technical bickering around m4/3 versus APS-C or FF and high iso noise or the lack thereof... I just want to get your take on the body you like, use or want to get.

For those who are curious about my kit though, it changes, but presently I've got a few M42 (Takumar 28/3.5, Industar 50/3.5, Jena S 135/3.5), a few Pentax K (Soligor 24/2.5, Pentax SMC 35/2.8, Pentax SMC 55/1.8) and a few Praktica PBs (35-70/2.8-4, 50/1.8, 135/2.8). Bodies: Pentax KX, ME Super, Praktica B200, Rollei 35S.

Cheers! Seb.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow