ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Max Fun
Senior MemberPosts: 2,457
Like?
Recommendation for best compact all-rounder for street photography
5 months ago

Hi everyone!

I've decided to get back to doing some street photography that I used to do yonks ago. At that time, I'd mainly used film on my Leica M6ttl, and mainly with the 50mm.

I'd since shelved photography for sometime, but I would like to do a little more now. I have pulled out my Leica a few times, but I don't have the patience and time to deal with film nowadays (still love my TriX though), so I'm looking for replacement gear with which to do some street photography.

I think I would like to find a small camera that I can clip easily on my belt and carry around with me and still be awesome in low natural light. I have considered the Leica X2, but I'll be missing my favorite 50mm, and the Vario X is really slow for the price. Unfortunately the Leica M-E and M are too expensive and large for my consideration.

So given these initial thoughts, what would you guys recommend as a good little dynamite cameras for available light street photography?

Thanks!

-- hide signature --

The Secret to Life is... Calcium!!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Leica X2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TinyNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow