Help!? Lost rubber gasket for OM-D E-M5.... Where can I get more?

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ajmoore7
Forum MemberPosts: 50Gear list
Like?
Help!? Lost rubber gasket for OM-D E-M5.... Where can I get more?
6 months ago

I am currently travelling in Thailand, looking forward to taking some photos of the Thai new year festival where everyone soaks everyone else with buckets of water and water guns, however; I have just noticed that I have lost the rubber gasket seals off the nottom of my E-M5!

I had already lost one of the gaskets but had the one that came with my battery grip, but now I've lost both so in order for my camera to continue to be weather sealed i have to use both parts of the grip... which is a bit annoying.

Does anyone know of where I can buy replacement gaskets? i don't return to the UK until the start of august and will be in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Hong Kong, China and USA before I get home.  I would rather get one ASAP so Bangkok would be my next big city.  Any ideas?

Thanks

ajmoore7's gear list:ajmoore7's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +9 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow