Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
paulj623
Regular MemberPosts: 293Gear list
Like?
Zoo Pics. what is your favorite
5 months ago

Ok. I am hesitant to even do this but I understand some of the comments i will get. There is a zoo contest going this year so i am going to have you help me to pick some of my best. Here are the rules

1. It is a small zoo. Not many animals and i dont have the luxury to be there first thing in the morning when they are active.

2. Some of the pics are taken through glass which is Not crystal clean to say the least.

3. Seems like last years winners were ok, not great and more were close ups.

Today all these were taken with 70-200 2.8

Which is your favorite???? Also please keep in mind that i also had 2 kids to chase around the zoo so i didnt have time to set up and wait all day for the perfect shot!!!!! I understand how to take zoo pics so more or less asking for 2 things.....1. which is your favorite of the ones in the link 2. some suggestions...... shouldnt have asked for number 2

https://www.flickr.com/photos/113495388@N03/

paulj623's gear list:paulj623's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +4 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow