Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Monicakm
Senior MemberPosts: 2,316
Like?
SX50/Survival Boy
8 months ago

Don't look/scrutinize so hard that you miss the fun of the picture I know nothing about this is perfect....not the shots or the way it was put together. That's OK. At 1.25X to 2X digital zoom and heat wave line thingys between us, sitting in my car in the road concerned about traffic, it's one of times that "it's better than no picture at all" My husband and almost 8 year old grandson had me drop them off at the salt flats not too far from our home here in east Texas. It was a scouting and survival excursion. The gun is only a pellet gun but he did shoot two birds while there (I know, I'm not too fond of the fact either). He comes from a long line of hunters and fishermen, men that provide meat for their families. I'm very proud of his survivalist knowledge and skills. He shot his first deer this past fall and a feral hog as well. My husband took him out to the woods and salt flats to teach him a few things and came home saying "he already knows more than I do" I love this baby (and the fact that he still lets me call him a baby)

ps...the red "mohawk" is unfortunate but thankfully gone as of this morning before church.

-- hide signature --

Monica/SX50

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow