Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
msowsun
Regular MemberPosts: 212Gear list
Like?
Re: Rubber frame with a dioptric adjustment lens, Canon 600D
In reply to TheMrPatrick, 3 months ago

TheMrPatrick wrote:

Hello,

I am going to purchase a Canon 600D in a few weeks. I have tested the camera last week in a store, but I noticed I couldn't get things that were at a distance perfectly in focus with the dioptric adjustment wheel alone. I wear glasses, but I prefer to use the viewfinder without my glasses on, so I need to buy a dioptric adjustment lens. But I have a question about what rubber frame I should use.

What camera have you been using up to now? I don't think there should be any difference with near or far subjects and what you see in the viewfinder.

I would test the camera again before you spend money on a dioptric adjustment lens. All you need to do is adjust the dioptric so the numbers at the bottom of the viewfinder are sharp. If they are sharp then the viewfinder should also be sharp.

msowsun's gear list:msowsun's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon PowerShot S110 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 100D Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow