JunzInc
Regular MemberPosts: 239Gear list
Like?
Re: Never go by Dxo Overalll scores!!!
In reply to tt321, 8 months ago

tt321 wrote:

JunzInc wrote:

tt321 wrote:

Why not show some of those which might contradict his arguments? This looks a bit like hand-waving to me.

Please feel free to take a look at them over at DXO they are there for anyone to see. They are under the measurements once you do a comparison.

Continuing the hand-waving eh? What a shame. It would have been so easy, as alleged by you, to send Lab D packing with a simple reference to a few concrete graphs.

To me the least useful of DxO's simple numbers is the high ISO number, which is the focus of the OP for some reason. To get a better high ISO comparison it is better to look at the graphs cited by Lab D carefully.

That was in essence what I was saying, if he decides to show graphs in a thread and outright claim superiority of a camera, why not show all the graphs and not selectively choose what suits his argument. But unfortunately for him with the A6000 he is not able to selectively post graphs like how he was doing with the NEX6 vs EM1 (since his favorite DR graph is now more or less similar),

Regards

JM

In the same way, if you claim he is using graphs selectively, you need to bring evidence at the same level as he did, i.e. a different graph, only one needed, and he is demonstrated to be selective. Now he is only alleged to be selective. What a shame. As the only graphical evidence in the thread is his, he is still more convincing.

Here let me do it since you insist. You could have just gone here and taken a look. I was not trying to hide anything.

NEX6 vs EM1

Lab D's  favourite..

A6000 vs EM1

JunzInc's gear list:JunzInc's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Sony a6000 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Corel PaintShop Pro X4
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow