Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TomGallopavo
Regular MemberPosts: 427Gear list
Like?
Color Run
5 months ago

My wife ran in the color run last weekend.  I personally don't get it but the event was fun for all that participated.  Took the a77 with the old minolta 50/1.4.  Knew it would be tough in close quarters but took it anyway.  There would be no lens changing if you care at all about the inside of the camera.  Took about 450 shots in brutal conditions, cloudless bright sun...but it was perfect for the runners.  PP is some contrast, killed highlights due to bright sun, brought whites back and brought shadows up.  Colors were bright enough thanks to the Sun and the dyed cornstarch.  A few are heavy crops due to nearly impossible background situation.  All in all I think the little lens did pretty good...

Asked this guy for his pic, he was very cool about it.

Heavy crop, love the girl in "blue".

Some guy...No PP, just LR convert to jpg.

Some girl with a pretty smile...

Not a great pic but I turned the table on this photographer, she seemed to enjoy it, I thought you camera people would appreciate her expression.

TomGallopavo's gear list:TomGallopavo's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +6 more
Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow