Re: Dust and oil is forever?
In reply to 1w12q312qw1, 7 months ago

1w12q312qw1 wrote:

lera ion wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

lera ion wrote:

Nikon response ''not confirm''

this spot is acceptable.

What I see here is way way below the norm for a D600. The most obvious one is nothing and could even be something moving in the image itself. There are about a dozen or so "real" spots in various places in the blue sky and their quantity is rather low.

How many shutter actuations do you have on this camera?

This camera have 6 interventions Nikon service, 7800 shutter actuations, ( 2800 + 5000 for test ).

lera,

It would really help to know what Nikon did to your camera. With six service trips, did they replace the shutter or not? As others have said, the dozen or so dust specks on your sensor are not out of the ordinary for a full frame sensor and they are NOT all in the upper-left of your test-shot . So assuming they replaced the shutter, what you have there is nothing to be alarmed about. I'm sure many people have similar results sending their cameras to Nikon for cleaning.

Might be time to learn how to clean your sensor, it's not a big deal by any means. There are plenty of tutorials and videos out there.

Stan

Stan,

I don't think replace the shutter. Only "Sensor cleaning and prevention" and replace other components. Now, for these spots, "not confirm" and not cleaning.

Lera

lera ion's gear list:lera ion's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A200 Nikon D600 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow