Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
J D Wells
Forum MemberPosts: 54
Like?
BEAUTIFUL BERLIN
6 months ago

The A77 has done it again...Through the rain it continued to shine and has become my equally most used camera together with the Nikon D800 which I use when a wider angle is required. There aren't many camera and lens combinations that I have stuck with but this is one of my all-time favourite set-ups which I intend to stay with.

Berlin is a really interesting place from a lot of perspectives and the German people are friendly and helpful. The city is a real combination of multi-cultural society of all that is good and seems to work on a grand scale. From a photographers point of view if you decide to go book for at least ten days and of the places to which I have travelled this beautiful city offered the least resistance as far as the tripod police were concerned but be sure to use discretion in proximity to the Reichstag area and obtain permission. The public transportation system is excellent so the faster you can learn it the better as walking here with a 15kg back-pack is out of the equation.

Hope all of you and everything with you all is good...see you on the merry-go-round! BEST WISHES...J D

My main body of work is here: http://picturethispicturethat.com/

Nikon D800 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow