Started 8 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Loga
Contributing MemberPosts: 843Gear list
Like?
Gangsters, Lil' Mo: an anniversary party on a ship
8 months ago

While it seems that most people out there is interested in the hair thick difference in the high ISO and DR capabilities between GH4 and E-M1, I dare to share with you my pictures from last week taken by a humble Panasonic GF2. Forgive me the technical imperfectness of the pictures. Both me and my GF2 tried to do our best

So we were invited to the 10-years-anniversary of one of our partner companies, and the dress code was a not really strict '20s-like dress. My pretty company, lil' Mo (Monica - I already had a post about herhere) was willing to let me take some pictures of her on the upper deck - while (almost) everyone else was listening to the boring speech inside the ship. There were a little dancing-show as well during the evening, and a small trip on the Danube to watch our beautiful capital, Budapest at night. We enjoyed out time there!

Lil' Mo and Panasonic 25 1.4 says hello.

Other rebels and the castle in the background - I wish I had a little more DOF here!

OK, we got inside. Also wish a little more DOF

Yes, the GF2 is not a low light monster. Anyway, did you notice the beautiful girl and surroundings?

Other gangsters around. Some could say this picture was better due to more DOF if I had taken it with an Olympus 25 1.8. Not to mention the colors!

Ohh, maybe this guy's picture about the dancers is noisier than mine. I hope so!

And the show. Oh no, the 1/60th was not short enough to catch them completely!

I took these 3 pictures about the party, and then my GF2 went dead without a word. I have to admit that I used a 3rd party battery, and it did not notice the camera that it is dying. I feel so lucky! I had a lot of time then to enjoy the party instead of taking more noisy photos

Thanks for watching!

Loga's gear list:Loga's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +2 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow