ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Fish Chris
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,711Gear list
Like?
Just a few HDR's from last evening :)
5 months ago

Wish the clouds would have done more...

But none the less, talk about turning a flat, less than stunning scene, into an attention grabber

In fact, I was so let down by the cloud cover, and the original color, that I almost didn't even setup up the camera and tripod. Then, even after I did, and started taking those first 3 image sets, I would view the middle image (the best exposure from a single shot) and be like... Eh.... Not much to see.

But I went on and took several 3 image sets anyway. I get home, put the first 3 shots into Photomatrix, and Bam ! Holy %#%$ !

It's a thing of beauty ! ......then again, I'm the guy who would love a lime green vehicle ...or a green chromed one... like driving a Christmas ornament LOL Nothing is too eye popping

My favorite I believe....

Peace,

Fish

PS, As much as I hate to say it, I took these shots with my bro's 10-22 lens < An unbelievable piece of glass ! But I'm getting ready to have to give it back soon I won't be a whole man again, until I have one of these of my own !

Fish Chris's gear list:Fish Chris's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
FYINew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow