X-Pro1 praise.

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
AndreaV
Regular MemberPosts: 323Gear list
Like?
Re: X-Pro1 praise.
In reply to kivis, 8 months ago

kivis wrote:

Proud owner of a Fuji X-Pro1. Previous owner of an X-E1, X-E2, Sony Nex 5 and loaner of an Oly Omd1. I do not for the life of me get how anyone can use an EVF camera only. Maybe it is the bright sunshine here in South Florida, but I find EVF's and LCD screens useless in the bright sun. All hail the OVF on my X-Pro1.

My 2 cents

-- hide signature --

Kivis

I'm a proud owner of an X-Pro1 too, previous user of a nex5 and in parallel I use my well beloved Canon 1D mark III. The nex5 was fine for shooting in the evening and interiors... places like cafes, parties with friends and so on where a big camera would have been impractical, but with sunshine (even the mild one we have in Germany) is to me almost useless. The X-Pro one with its double EVF/OVF is great... I mostly use the OVF but, when I need a polarizer, I can still use it thanks to the EVF (tha actually resulted very good to me even under the bright sun of Brazil).
 Nonetheless the TTL-OVF of the Canon is still way on another league and I would never be able to abandon it!

I added my 2 cents to yours...

AndreaV's gear list:AndreaV's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 350D Sony Alpha NEX-5 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow