Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tigerman82
Junior MemberPosts: 37Gear list
Like?
A6000 screen protector - Which one?
5 months ago

The A6000 is currently a very hot topic here and some of you (lucky ones) even have have this little gem. However, I'm not seeing anyone mentioning which screen protector they use. Admittedly, there doesn't seem to be many choices to go around and even this protector PCK-LM17 seems to be very hard to get or find information on. I'd imagine many of you do use something to protect the screen. So let's have it: what screen protector do you use.

Of course some of you tend to buy generic screen protector sheets and cut off a piece that fits to the A6000's screen. I've also heard that some of you buy something like iPhone 5 -screen protectors and trim them slightly and then use on the screens of Sony mirrorless cameras.

I only ask because I'm about to order the A6000 but am worried about if I can use it until I have the screen protector in place.

Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow