Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
OutwestExposure
New MemberPosts: 11
Like?
New 6D owner, upgrading from 60D
5 months ago

Hi everybody, I've been enjoying the forums for a while, thanks for all the insight, examples and advice shared! I've been using a 60D for the past few years and finally decided to upgrade to a 6D. If I could keep the 60D I would, but I'm equally excited about the new 6D. I've only taken just a few shots in the past 2 days, but can already tell I'm going to love it. Here's one of my daughter (this was shot in very low light, I brought it into Lightroom, very minor adjustments, applied preset for color change and 'twas softened a bit when I took it into Google/Nik Dfine to remove some noise in the image). I didn't totally clean it up (still see the glass lens reflection on her face around her right eye), but for a quick shot I'm very pleased with the result and can't wait to shoot more. Appreciate any insight or comments. Thanks and happy shooting!

Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow