Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
totleytom
Regular MemberPosts: 259
Like?
More 100D images from Rome
3 months ago

Here are some more shots taken with my 100D last weekend in Rome. This time they're night-time images, taken in the Trastavere area of the city late on Saturday evening. Quite a bit of noise and even more camera shake, I'm afraid - they were all handheld after I'd had a meal and some drinks.

These are raw images that I've processed. Some have had the colour balance changed - Canon EOS remain dreadful at colour under artificial light, I think - and one or two have had mild sharpening applied. But no noise reduction. These maybe show that I was over-enthusiastic with the camera - it's so small and light it was very easy just to carry it around and keep taking shots. Perhaps a bigger camera, e.g. my 60D (which has effectively the same sensor) with my 15-85, might have produced better results because I might have taken more time and been able to hold it steadier.

Canon EOS 100D (EOS Rebel SL1) Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow