Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 21,380Gear list
Like?
Animal Actors do Classic Movie Scenes
4 months ago

Yep, my backyard sometimes can be quite a show - this past weekend, it seemed all the critters in the backyard seemed to be active, and now that the weather is nice enough to hang out in the pool on a hot afternoon, I decided to take the NEX-5N, 55-210mm, and DH1758 combo out to poolside to catch the action. Well, I couldn't help but notice while going through many of my shots that the animals seemed to be staging classic scenes from movies. Cleopatra the raccoon was the star performer, but a few other critters were getting in on the movie action. Without further ado, here are some classic movie scenes, as presented by the Zackiedawg Critter Backyard Performers:

Lord of the Rings: "My precious"

West Side Story: "When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way. From your first cigarette. To your last dyin' day."

Monty Python & the Holy Grail: "You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts."

Chariots of Fire: cue the theme song, slow-motion running

Empire Strikes Back: "Do.  Or do not.  There is no try"

OOPS!  X-rated film warning!  Classic scene from 9 1/2 weeks

Butch Cassidy: recreating the famous cliff jump scene

How Cleopatra got her name: like the legendary movie Pharaoh Queen, she often lies on her back, dropping food into her mouth like the ultimate indulgence - Liz Taylor, eat your heart out!

Comments, questions, critique always welcomed.

Just thought you might enjoy a fun, different view of some of the backyard wildlife, and a slightly different take on animal photos!

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow