Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lumixdude
Senior MemberPosts: 2,782Gear list
Like?
LX7 on the beach
8 months ago

some days, I pick up my LX7 and think about what it can do for me. Since buying my PEN, I find myself actually using this camera a lot more how it's supposed to be used. Staying with a Point and Shoot for so long makes you lazy, all be it, I must admit, adjusting shutter and exposure values requires a fair amount of effort and a lot more menu diving on the LX7.

It just makes me realise that the menu system on the LX7 is far more complex than what it should have been. It's good, but sometimes you find yourself switching from screen to screen just to get to your exposure, shutter speed and aperture values correct. I find my PEN much more easy to navigate and I'm not sure why, it doesn't have anything the LX7 doesn't have except for a manual zoom ring on the lens, but maybe that's the half of it.

-- hide signature --

Follow me online at http://blog.roumelio.com

Lumixdude's gear list:Lumixdude's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Apple iPhone 4 +2 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow