Street Photography is for Creeps!!

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
khunfred
Regular MemberPosts: 201
Like?
Re: Proud to be a "creep!!"
In reply to rjx, 6 months ago

rjx wrote:

According to all the sensitive people here, photographers such as Henri Cartier-Bresson, Vivian Maier, Garry Winogrand, Helen Levitt, Elliott Erwitt, etc, would be considered creeps. Sad.

Hopefully one day you'll all consider me to be as creepy as these greats were. Then I'll know I'm doing something right.

According to all the sensitive people here, nobody on the forum could be decently compared to these masters. HCB said "We all are robbers, but for giving".

Here's the topic: can I object to a street photographer? To me, it's more a personal and moral point of view than a legal one. As we all have our personal feelings and our personal moral, the law helps us to live together and to share the public space.The law tells where is the line. Not the personal moral line, or artistic point of view. You can do what you want until this limit, and this line is different from a country to another. So, you can object if the law of your country allows you to object. It's obvious.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
LuckNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow