ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hamzos
Junior MemberPosts: 25
Like?
Canon 6d recommendation
3 months ago

Hi

I'm new here so i have some questions i hope somone can help me with.

I'm thinking about buying a SLR camera mainly to be used for shooting videos during my travels, and to be good in low light, my budget is 2k-2.5k dollar, so i came across the canon 6d i think it might be the one that will fit my needs and my budget.

the camera body only price is about 1,700 dollar and i found this offer that looked very intersting, 2,600 dollar with 5 lens and many other accessories
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/USA-Canon-EOS-6D-Body-7-Lens-Kit-28-135-IS-50-f-1-8-75-300-500-32GB-MORE-/170956597330?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item27cdcea852&_uhb=1

should i go fo the body only?

I know that the 6d dosent have an antialiasing filter wich kinda make me hesitate about the camera, if i buy an antialiasing filter will it work like a charm ?
finally, what do you recommend for shooting videos and to take good photos in low light Canon 6d/ nikon D600 ?
if you recommand other cameras that fits my needs and my budget i will appreciate it.
Thanks

Canon EOS 6D Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow