Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
eilivk
Senior MemberPosts: 1,461Gear list
Like?
NX20 vs NX300 (vs Ricoh GR?)
3 months ago

Been waiting for NX20 price to go down. Best I have seen here in Norway is $600. Would be a lot better than my NX10. But as I asked about it, saw a NX300 for $670, which is the best price here. Although I often need an EVF, NX300 should be handy with my 30mm for concerts and museums, and ok to carry in a belt case?

Think NX300 could disappear very fast at this price, so some questions for you. A bit surprised to see almost the same weight for the 300 and 20, and two of the dimensions the same. The Ricoh GR almost same dimension as NX300, and a LOT lighter. Mostly using jpeg, and know NX20 is behind at high ISO jpeg but how much? And how between the NX300 and the Ricoh? The Ricoh got a 50% higher price and stuck with the same lens.

Important question is how useful the NX300 LCD is in moderate to strong light. The tilt should help of course. I know some about NX300, but there are lots of cameras around, so I would like to know about the negative sides. At the same time thinking about a system, been torn between Samsung and Panasonic, seems sure it's not Panasonic. So it's more or less Samsung (while waiting for more FF alternatives - hopefully Samsung too).

eilivk's gear list:eilivk's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Canon PowerShot SX20 IS Ricoh CX4 Sony RX1 +7 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Samsung NX10 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX300M
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow