What is the most reliable CIS for the Epson R3000?

Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
WilliamC
New MemberPosts: 12
Like?
What is the most reliable CIS for the Epson R3000?
8 months ago

Hi there,

I am looking to get a CIS for my Epson R3000 and while attempting to do my due diligence cannot seem to find any solid reviews / real world usage  on the CIS systems out there for it. While I can find quite a few actual systems the 2 that stand out to me so far are:

1: Marutt: Epson Stylus Photo R3000 Continuous Ink System
http://www.marruttusa.com/printer/cis/epson-stylus-photo-r3000-ciss.php

2: InkRepublic: InkRepublic R3000 i-INK Continuous Ink System
http://www.inkrepublic.com/R3000.asp

I know there are many systems out there so if you have reason to suggest any others please feel free to do so. I guess what I am looking for is the most trouble free and reliable system. I am not so concerned about the actual inks they provide since I have my own reputable USA made K3 inks. It is feedback on the actual systems that I am looking for.
Things to consider are:
1: Product build quality
2: Customer Service
3: Ease of use - refilling, day to day quirks if any
4: Reliabilty
I like that the Marutt has 250ml reservoirs while the i-INK only has 100ml reservoirs. This suction system for the i-INK with dampers seems intriguing but this idea of having to adjust the height of the reservoirs in relation to the print head as the levels go down seems a bit cumbersome to me. Unless that has changed with the i-INK? 
I would like to turn my R3000 into a serious print production beast so any help and advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
William

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow