why are "some" people so insulting and rude on this forum?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 22,153Gear list
Like?
I'll officially put this out there to be seen...
In reply to wb2trf, 8 months ago

Let me say to any brands or companies out there: I have long been very unbiased and even, without criticizing any brand, camera, or person.  I like to be fair and neutral, and do not fall into attempts to bait me into arguments that get me angry...I trust very little of what's on the web and take it all with a grain of salt.  Whenever possible, I try to be a voice of peace and reason, and stop silly trolllike arguments, and do not respond to posts that are either trollish or possibly even 'compensated disparagement'.

HOWEVER: If any brand would like to pay me a significant sum of money, and give me free camera gear, I would gladly start badmouthing other brands and supporting your brand.  Seriously guys - pay me - I'm generally trusted, so I could really get away with it for quite some time...you'll get your money's worth.  I currently shoot with Sony, so it would seem logical for Sony to give me a call - I'm thinking high-5-figure would be fine...but 6 figures would be even nicer.  But that's not to say for a nice 6-figure salary, I wouldn't switch to another brand - so Oly, Panny, Pentax, Canon, Nikon, Samsung - don't overlook me - throw a bid my way, and you might win my services!

Excellent, trusted paid troll services, ready to shill for your brand and rip the others apart...just give me a call!

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MikeNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow