Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Steph Lloyd
Forum MemberPosts: 73
Like?
My FZ150, First Impressions,,
3 months ago

Well I have posted my first few photos taken with the FZ, and had some nice replies,, thank you guys.

Now having been used to a Panny travel zoom, (great little cams), and now moving up to the FZ150, here's a few of my thoughts.

Its big,,,,, compared to my old TZ, that's going to take some getting used to.

Waiting for a lens hood to arrive, but feel I didn't need it this morning.

Hate that lens cap on a string, ended up taking it off and just fitting it without.

I know its not a "carry in your pocket" camera, but then I never did with the TZ, in fact (and don't moan) I never take a camera everywhere like some of you guys do, I know I should, maybe I will start now.    If I'm taking a cam out its normally in my shoulder bag and is not a problem, will that change as the FZ is bigger ??,,

I know the FZ is bigger so it may sound silly, but carrying and using the FZ, I feel a bit more self conscious of standing there taking photos, never had that with my old TZ.

Think the photos look better than my old TZ, colour, sharpness all look nicer.

The one thought that is running through my mind,, and yes guys, feel free to laugh or put head in hands and "oh no, what is she like",,   I keep wondering, if having been used to one of the early travel zooms,, as when mine went kaput,, if I'd have simply bought a newer more "up to date" one, would the photos been just as good as I got from the FZ150 ???.     Or is it just "first night nerve's"

Anyway, thanks for reading this guys,,

Steph,,

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow