ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cstutzjr
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Looking for a camera on a budget...
8 months ago

Hey there,

I am new to these forums, and for the most part have seen that it is a great source for information regarding higher end cameras and first time DSLR buyers; however I wanted to ask some of your opinions on which camera(s) you feel would be my best option to purchase on a $300.00 budget.

I am not a photographer, I don't know anything about taking great pictures. All I have is a puppy, a girlfriend, and in about a month a new home. Id like to be able to take some pictures of our move, adventures when we get settled in, and my dog/girlfriend while we are out. The main thing here is the active dog I think, which is what I am most worried about when choosing a camera. I know its hard to get a good action shot without great lighting, and sometimes I just may not be in the best conditions.

If you were going to spend $300.00 what would your top choices be? I don't have any brand loyalty and really just want something to take some nice pictures with! Thank you and I really can't wait to hear some opinions.

-Chris

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow