Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Steph Lloyd
Forum MemberPosts: 73
Like?
FZ150,, My 1st Photos
3 months ago

Well with charger finally here, & the batts fully charged I was ready to rock & roll,, so took a walk along one of the river banks near me.

As this is the first time of using the FZ150, I left all the settings (sharpness, colour, NR etc set at 0 )

I set the exposure comp  to -2/3, and had a Circular Polarizing filter fitted, (right or wrong),,

I'm using  Elements 6, and for the panorama's an old version of Panorama Maker 4 pro,  but not that up on PP work, so my "work flow" is this,,  copy the photos (always got the originals to use again), then working on the copies, and it is only very small amounts of each, I

Level the photo (if I remember, ha, ha,) crop, then "save to web" to get a smaller size, then using those photos I,,

Shadow / Highlights,, Brightness / Contrast,, and just a tad of un sharp mask, (no idea of how to set it properly).     So that's me,,   Let me know what I'm doing wrong.

I"ve posted 8 photos,, hopefully that's OK, please tell me if that many is not allowed.

Now before viewing the photos,, in my defence,, first time I've used the camera, I'm just a poor defenceless girlie,, ha, ha,,    so be kind,,,,,,,,,,,,   no seriously, tell me what I'm doing wrong, things to correct etc.,,    I need / want to learn.   Thanks you for any time taken to view these and leave comments.

Did try this in b+w but thought it looked pants,, something else to learn,,

Tried one in Portrait, not too sure on this,,

Too slow for me,, stick a V8 under the bonnet and I might go for it,,

Looks too green to me, but not sure how to correct it,,,,,,,,,

A 2 shot pano stitched with Panorama Maker 4 pro

A 3 shot pano stitched with Panorama Maker 4 pro

I"ll put my first thoughts on the FZ150 in another post.

Thank you guys for viewing,,

Steph,,

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Casio Exilim EX-V8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow