Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
andydeano
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
nex-5R lenses -->next body or move MFT
6 months ago

I've searched through various threads and haven't really come across any that meet my particular scenario

my current kit is

Nex 5R
Sony 18-55mm 3.5-5.6

Sony 50mm 1.8

Sony 16mm 2.6 inc fisheye and wide angle

Sony 55-210mm 4.5-6.3

Sigma 30mm 2.8 love this lens

I've had the Nex almost 12months but don't really get on with the menu system after moving to ned from an E-PL1. Just found the ply to be easier to get to the settings I needed...more logical.

I have the chance of getting a Nex 6 body and lens for £400, I'm wondering if this is a worthwhile move really. I have pretty much all the lenses which sony do...this is another issue lack of lenses...

Or sell the lot and move to MFT, OMD of some description or panny GX7 or even G5 / G6 and more money for lenses...

I think realistically I need to get in to a shop and have a play with the ned 6... but just thought i'd ask.. maybe people have moved from ned 5 t 6 or moved from ned to MFT

thanks

NEX5R Olympus PEN E-PL1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow