As of today, Sony has 7 FF cameras

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Mel Snyder
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,088Gear list
Like?
Bravo, Jesper!
In reply to Jesper Frickmann, 8 months ago

Jesper Frickmann wrote:

I think that Sony's lens lineup is good. I don't understand why it is so important to you and some others to always voice your negative opinion. First of all, this thread was about cameras, not lenses. Secondly, if you really think that they are so bad, why don't you just move on to a different brand? There are plenty to choose from. And you don't need to start a "Goodbye Sony" thread about it. Just go to the relevant forum for your new brand and tell them about all the things that are absolutely terrible about the other brand.

Thank you, Jesper! This captures my feelings about the forum naysayers completely!

The narcissism of the bellyachers to believe Sony is listening to their complaints just blows my mind! I don't understand people who don't just move on (and don't let the door hit you on the way out!)

The truth is, a poor carpenter blames his tools, a poor photographer blames his lenses. And it gets old.

Mel Snyder's gear list:Mel Snyder's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha 7 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow