Sutter Shock? Pictures from the holy land. Locked

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Randy Benter
Senior MemberPosts: 1,735Gear list
Re: Sutter Shock? Pictures from the holy land.
In reply to photohounds, 3 months ago

photohounds wrote:

I would like to hear if anyone sees an image that displays the shutter choice poltergeist as I cannot see it.

Here's a better question: Why do you think these images don't suffer from shutter shock? How would you just look at a photo of a subject and know whether shutter shock was present or not? Perhaps they would have all been 15% sharper if it weren't for shutter shock. You will never know.

It seems you don't really understand how to conduct testing or how to prove/disprove a theory. There are plenty of resources provided by intelligent people who have done a great job of demonstrating the issue. It is perfectly fine if you like your images and think they are acceptably sharp, but they contribute nothing to the discussion of shutter shock. Personally, I think some of them look soft. I am glad you like your camera, but maybe you should just avoid the forums if you don't want to hear about such issues.

Randy Benter's gear list:Randy Benter's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Canon EOS 70D Fujifilm X-A1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +23 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow