Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ekomorgan
Regular MemberPosts: 295
Like?
The Space Needle
8 months ago

I had the chance to visit the Space Needle in Seattle this weekend. I live about an hour away, but like many locals, don't often take the opportunity to play tourist in my home state. We, however, wanted to bring our boys, ages 8 and 5, for their first visit. The weather was nice and bright (and not raining!) but the sky was cloudy. Decided to play around with the "miniature" setting of my RX100. I liked the effect and thought that it made the shots a little more interesting.

Steel "Grass sculpture, the Experience Music Project building and the Space Needle.

Who remembers Mr. Roger's Neighborhood? This reminds me of the beginning sequence of that show.

This show was not done using the "miniature" setting but rather converting it to watercolor suing the in-camera conversion function. Too bad there weren't blue skies, but I kind of like the high-key look of it.

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow