ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
leopold
Forum ProPosts: 12,737Gear list
Like?
A day at the Sugar Cabin (picsss)
7 months ago

Hi,

my brother in law owns a Sugar Cabin that he herited from it's dad, the Cabin is very old and it's not commercial, no electricity and you will see in the photos the kind of bathroom they have

The kids love to go there, collect the Maple Water, looking how it's done and also drinking Maple Water and reduct

We had a lot of fun and a great day in the forest.

I took some photos inside and outside, inside it's very dark so i did boosted the ISO up to 1600 on my K20D. I only took with me my DA 20-40mm Ltd and my newly acquired Super Multi Coated 55mm/1.8.

#1: Maple water dripping from the Tap.

#2: Here is the older Metal version of the Tap.

#3: Then you have to make a big fire !

#4: My sister in Law transferring colder Maple water to the second pan, and after that it goes to the last pan where it boils until it's ready.

#5: Looks good, if only you could smell that fume

#6: Taking the temperature, almost done and still very hot !

#7: Ready for the filtering and after that it's done !

#8: Old cap and Snowmobile posters !

#9: Drink Pepsi.

# 10: Here is the Luxurious bathroom that i was talking about

Thanks for looking how the Canadian Maple Syrup is done ..... it's sooooo goooood !

leopold's gear list:leopold's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Fujifilm X-E1 Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +3 more
Pentax K20D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow